Recipe by lilkittykt
this is from my diabetes self management magazine
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
I like pizza with atypical toppings and sauces. This one was tasty and healthy, too. I added pepper to the alfredo sauce just to enhance the flavor a little. I used rotisserie chicken breast to make this extra-easy. I don't usually sprinkle red pepper flakes on my pizza so I was surprised by the bit of fire that adds. Thanks for posting this recipe.
- 10 ounces Boboli Thin Pizza Shell
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) packetknorr alfredo sauce mix
- 1 cup skim milk
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 4 ounces diced fully cooked chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, place pizza crust on a baking sheet or baking stone and set aside.
- In a saucepan, whisk together alfredo sauce mix and milk until blended, stirring constantly, cook over medium high heat until thickened (about 1-2 minutes).
- Spread alfredo sauce evenly over pizza crust, top evenly with spinach and chicken, then mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and bake 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.