Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this after a quick google search for OAMC chicken recipes. I think they'd be great for lunch options.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon diced dried onion
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 lb grated cheddar cheese
- 8 French rolls
- Mix first seven ingredients together.
- Cut "V" shaped opening in tops of French rolls, scoop out center and fill with chicken mixture, replace tops.
- Wrap each in foil with twisted ends. Freeze.
- To serve, thaw and heat in 325 degrees oven for 30 minutes.
These were delicious! We doubled the batch and froze what we didn't have for dinner. They are great for husband to take to work too. Thanks for sharing!
I made these for lunch the other day. My Dh and I really enjoyed them! Made just as posted and wouldn't change a thing!! Put the extras in the freezer for another day. YUM!!! Thanks for posting! Made for PAC fall 08'
Hubby and son really like these when they get home from work and want a heartier snack. I do have to put them in the fridge that morning so they can just pop them in the oven, otherwise they take too long to cook from frozen. Thanks for posting this one.