From Elizabeth Baird's Cook's Own 'Chicken' cookbook, 2006, a copy of which I received in a recent cookbook swap!
- FOR FINGERS ~ Preheat oven to 400°F & grease a rimmed baking sheet well.
- Cut each chicken breast crosswise into 4 or 5 strips, then pat dry.
- Place cracker crumbs in shallow dish, & put mayaonnaise in a bowl.
- Add chicken strips to mayo & turn to coat all over.
- Transfer chicken strips, one at a time, to cracker crumbs, patting crumbs all over the chicken strip.
- Arrange chicken strips in single layer on prepared baking sheet, & bake 15 minutes.
- Turn strips over & bake another 10 to 12 minutes more or until golden & no longer pink inside.
- FOR DIPPING SAUCE ~ While fingers are baking, In a small serving bowl, stir together ketchup, plum sauce & soy sauce.
- Place in center of serving platter, & when fingers are baked, arrange them around the bowl.