1/4 Photos of Chicken Fingers With Plum Dipping Sauce
Sydney Mike's Note:
From Elizabeth Baird's Cook's Own 'Chicken' cookbook, 2006, a copy of which I received in a recent cookbook swap!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
FOR DIPPING SAUCE
- 1FOR FINGERS ~ Preheat oven to 400°F & grease a rimmed baking sheet well.
- 2Cut each chicken breast crosswise into 4 or 5 strips, then pat dry.
- 3Place cracker crumbs in shallow dish, & put mayaonnaise in a bowl.
- 4Add chicken strips to mayo & turn to coat all over.
- 5Transfer chicken strips, one at a time, to cracker crumbs, patting crumbs all over the chicken strip.
- 6Arrange chicken strips in single layer on prepared baking sheet, & bake 15 minutes.
- 7Turn strips over & bake another 10 to 12 minutes more or until golden & no longer pink inside.
- 8FOR DIPPING SAUCE ~ While fingers are baking, In a small serving bowl, stir together ketchup, plum sauce & soy sauce.
- 9Place in center of serving platter, & when fingers are baked, arrange them around the bowl.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fingers With Plum Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 855.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: