Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
Okay okay another chicken recipe I found with my peking chicken, and I remembered it had rave reviews and it is one of those dishes that tastes like it cooked forever but in fact is so simple. Tastes like those rich italian chicken dishes you get at a restaurant.
- 125 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- parmesan cheese, to serve (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sun-dired tomatoes in heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water and stand 10 minutes.
- Place garlic and roma tomatoes in large pan and cook over high heat 3 minutes.
- Add vinegar and worcestershire sauce cook 3 more minutes.
- Transfer sauce to baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Drain sun-dried tomatoes.
- Using small knife cut a pocket in the thickest part of each chicken breast.
- Place an even amount of tomatoes in each pocket and secure with a toothpick.
- Place breasts into tomato sauce mixture, cover and bake 15 minutes.
- Uncover and put parmesan on top if using and cook 3 more minutes to melt the cheese.