Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is so easy to fix. I did not think my kids would eat it, but they loved it. I think it would be really good with lots of onions added too.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages frozen spinach (thawed, drained)
- 4 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, cooked
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 24 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup uncooked Minute Rice
- Mix all ingredients except 1/2 cup cheese. Place in greased casserole.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.