Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this through WW. Everyone loves it, even those not on the program. (7pts per serving)
- 8 medium fat free flour tortillas, regular or whole wheat
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb marinated chicken breast, cut in strips (I use the Fijita seasoning packet)
- 1 lb frozen peppers and onions or 1 lb other frozen fajita vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- Marinate chicken: 20- 30 minute, longer for more seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 300ºF.
- Wrap tortillas in foil.
- Bake until warm, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and sauté until cooked through, stirring frequently, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a serving plate, cover with foil and transfer to oven to keep warm.
- In same skillet over medium-high heat, sauté frozen vegetables until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
- Serve chicken and vegetables with warm tortillas, sour cream and salsa.
- Yields about 2 tortillas, 3 ounces chicken, 1/2 cup vegetables and 2 tablespoons each sour cream and salsa per serving.