Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chicken breasts. 7 points
- 8 medium fat free tortillas (regular or wheat)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb marinated chicken breast, cut in strips (I use the Fajita seasoning packet)
- 1 lb frozen peppers and onions or 1 lb other frozen fajita vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- Marinate chicken 20 to 30 minutes, longer for more seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 300°F Wrap tortillas in foil. Bake until warm, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sauté until cooked through, stirring frequently, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a serving plate, cover with foil and transfer to oven to keep warm.
- In same skillet over medium-high heat, sauté frozen vegetables until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Serve chicken and vegetables with warm tortillas, sour cream and salsa.
- Special Notes: Yields about 2 tortillas, 3 ounces chicken, ½ cup vegetables and 2 tablespoons each sour cream and salsa per serving.