Recipe by Upper Crusty
Always trying to create something new for my Weight Watchers program, so I came up with this great soup! It is 4 points per serving and is filling! Great for a rainy evening.
- 1 (26 2/3 ounce) package chicken, Tyson Fajitas from the freezer section
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, with juice
- 2 cups chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- If you are on Weight Watchers, give the tortillas from the Fajitas package to the dog!
- In a 6 qt pan or crock pot, put in the chicken broth, stewed tomatoes, corn and the packet of Fajitas veggies. Take the packet of Fajitas chicken, open and cut the pieces into bite-sized pieces, about 3/4" cubes. Add the chicken to the pot.
- Heat using the medium setting on stove for 15 minutes or 2 hours on low for the crockpot so the flavors can merge.
- For non-Weight Watchers, add some shredded cheese and tortilla chips into each serving. Either way, it's a yummy soup. Enjoy!
- Weight Watchers equivalent: 3½ chicken breasts, 3½ servings of the can of corn and can of tomatoes, 2 servings of chicken broth & 4 servings of the fajita vegetable mix (bell peppers and onions).