Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick, Easy and Delicious
Make and share this Chicken Enchiladas With Red Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Pre heat oven at 350 degrees.
- Combine the chicken, cheese, sour cream, refried beans, chiles, taco seasoning and cilantro in a mixing bowl.
- Fill each tortilla with 2 spoonfuls of filling mix.
- Fold tortillas and place in baking pan seam side down.
- When the pan is filled, pour enchilada sauce over the top of all the filled tortillas.
- Cover the pan and bake for 20-40 minutes.
Wonderful! My seven year old had 2 full enchiladas and insists that we make them again.