- 10 ounces chicken breasts (cooked & diced or minced)
- 14 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups refried beans
- 1 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 12 -16 tortillas (flour)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven at 350 degrees.
- Combine the chicken, cheese, sour cream, refried beans, chiles, taco seasoning and cilantro in a mixing bowl.
- Fill each tortilla with 2 spoonfuls of filling mix.
- Fold tortillas and place in baking pan seam side down.
- When the pan is filled, pour enchilada sauce over the top of all the filled tortillas.
- Cover the pan and bake for 20-40 minutes.