This is simple to put together and tasty. Another site calculated at 8 pts per serving. I used whole wheat flour tortillas, cilantro, and red pepper = Yummy!
- 4 chicken breasts, poached and diced or 1 lb ground chicken breast, cooked in chuncky bites
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro or 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley or 1⁄4 cup curly-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento or 2 ounces red peppers, chopped finely
- 2 cups shredded fat, free jack divided or 2 cups fat-free cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 flour tortillas or 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 10 3⁄4 ounces reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- Preheat oven to 350 º. Lighty oil spray a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken with the chilies, onion, garlic, cilantro, pimento and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese.
- Divide the chicken mixture among the 8 tortillas. Roll tortillas and place seam-side down into baking dish.
- Mix soup and milk until blended.
- Spread soup mixture over roll-ups and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes until bubbly.