liz timm's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- 2In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the garlic powder.
- 3Stir in the mushroom soup and sour cream.
- 4Reserve 3/4 of this sauce and set aside.
- 5To the remaining 1/4 of the sauce in the saucepan add the chicken and 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- 6Fill each flour tortilla with the chicken mixture and roll up.
- 7Place seam side down in the prepared baking dish.
- 8In a bowl combine the reserved 3/4 of the sauce with the milk.
- 9Spoon this mixture over the rolled tortillas and top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- 10Bake in 350° oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- 11Note: Can use chopped green onions and a 1 (4oz.) can of green chilies as well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.8
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 1070.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 22.0 g