Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A good family friend made these for a Christmas gathering when we lived in eastern AZ. It's one of a handful of enchilada recipes I usually make. They also freeze very well. Yield is approximate.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 10 flour tortillas
- Mix together chicken breasts, refried beans and taco seasoning.
- Mix together: cream of chicken soup and sour cream.
- Spread chicken mixture down middle of tortilla, then soup then grated cheddar cheese.
- Roll up and put in greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Spread leftover soup over top, and then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Very easy. My husband and older kids loved it. I could taste the canned soup a little to much for my taste. I thought it was much better with hot sauce on top.