Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy chicken enchiladas. One of our family favorites. I always serve for company.
- 8 flour tortillas
- 4 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans green enchilada sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups sour cream
- Spread small amount of green chile enchilada sauce into bottom of 9 X 13 pan.
- Mix chicken, cream of chicken, sour cream, and 1/2 of the cheese together.
- Scoop chicken mixture into tortillas.
- Roll tortillas and place in dish with the seam side down.
- Pour remaining sauce on enchiladas. Make sure sauce gets along edges and in between each enchilada.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 30 minute.