Recipe by MsTeechur
I've been making this for years and had it added to my Weight Watchers account. Figured I'd add it here too! Good flavor that's even better the next day. 1/8 of the dish comes to 4 current (2012) points.
- 8 ounces chicken breasts
- 5 corn tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can chilies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄3 cup corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 and prepare a casserole dish.
- Shred or thinly slice chicken breast.
- Slice tortillas into 1 - 1 1/2 inch strips.
- Mix together soup, tomatoes, chilies, cumin, sour cream, and corn with spices.
- Add chicken.
- Lay a layer of strips on the bottom of the dish.
- Spoon some chicken mixture over the strips.
- Put down another layer of strips. Alternate with chicken until topped with last layer of tortillas.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over the top and bake in oven for 40 minutes. The last 5 minutes, sprinkle the last of the cheese on the top.