Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light's Superfast Suppers. Uses a portion of Chipotle Black Bean Chili.
Make and share this Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray an 8 inch square pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Tear tortillas into large pieces.
- Place chicken, tomatoes, cream of chicken soup and chili in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium high heat for about 5 minutes until heated through. Stir to keep from sticking.
- Place half of the tortillas in the prepared baking dish.
- Spoon half of the hot chili mixture over the top.
- Add another layer of tortillas and the rest of the chili.
- top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is hot throughout.