Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My mother made this dish often when I was a kid. Please keep in mind that my mother rarely added many spices to her recipes because my weirdo brother likes food bland and I'm posting this recipe exactly as she made it. Add whatever you like to this. I used Cavendar's Greek seasoning recently which was good. I've also used sage, black pepper and thyme. I think the Velveeta makes it salty enough but that's just my opinion.
- 2 heads fresh broccoli or 2 heads frozen broccoli, cut up and boiled to tender crisp
- 6 boneless chicken breasts, boiled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 (32 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup shredded Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- Place brocoli and chicken in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix soup, mayo and velveeta together.
- Pour over brocoli and chicken.
- Add Parm and almonds.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.