Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A friend of mine used to make this all the time for guests to munch on while visiting. It's super simple and really tasty!
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken (drained)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 0.5 (1 ounce) package onion soup mix
- Put the drained chicken in a medium bowl and shred with a fork.
- Add softened cream cheese and mix well with chicken.
- Add mayonnaise, soup mix and salt/pepper and mix well.
- Chill for a few hours.
- Dip with your favorite cracker.
It was good. Next time I'll add chopped water chestnut or celery or apple for a little texture. Would make a good chicken salad base to then add the misc things mentioned above, or sliced grapes or nuts.