Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
From Grandma's Casserole Home-Style Favorites
- 1 (3 -4 lb) chicken, cut-up and skinned, if desired
- 1⁄3 cup mustard, dijon, napa valley style
- 1⁄3 cup salad dressing, Italian
- 4 cups pasta, rotini, cooked
- 1⁄8 cup onion, French's French Fried, divided
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced (can use basil leaves) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken in shallow roasting pan. Mix mustard and dressing. Spoon half of mixture over chicken. Bake, uncovered, 40 minutes.
- Combine soup, 1/2 c water and remaining mustard mixture. Toss pasta wirth sauce, 2/3 c French Fried Onions, vegetables and parsley. Spoon mixture around chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 c onions. Bake 1 minute or until onions are golden.