Recipe by Lynie
This is a great "company Dish". I think it is very pretty to serve, very colorful.
Top Review by whtbxrmom
I made this using fresh mushrooms and white wine. It was good but I kept thinking it was lacking something. However it was so easy to put together and pop in the oven. I may tinker with some additional seasoning next t ime.
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole tomatoes, drained
- grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup wine
- 1 can mushroom (I like fresh better)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in oblong casserole dish.
- Add onions, peppers, and tomatoes.
- Add wine.
- Sprinkle oregano all over the top.
- Cover and bake at 350 deg.
- for 1 1/2 hour.
- Five minutes before done remove cover and add mushrooms.
- Put cheese over top.
- Place back in oven till cheese melts.