Recipe by NannysGirl
From Real Simple magazine. I haven't tried this yet, but it looks really yummy.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small chicken cutlets (8 to 12)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 pints cherry tomatoes (or grape)
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Working in 2 batches, cook the chicken until browned and cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes per side, transfer to plate.
- Add the tomatoes to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until they begin to burst, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the wine and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in the scallions and tarragon and serve with the chicken.