Recipe by christinichka
My sister gave me this recipe to try for my Indian husband. It was a hit. You can eat it with rice or get adventurous and make chapati
Top Review by That girl Mel
I didn't make this but I don't have a premium membership so I can't email you but I know you'll get notice of a review The recipe is not complete. There is no chicken in the ingredient list! If you'll update the ingredient list I'll make it and rate it! Thanks! Melodie
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup roasted vegetables (we did peppers, carrots and onion)
- roasted hot peppers (for heat) or cayenne (for heat)
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (I used more)
- 1 teaspoon cumin (I used more)
- garlic (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the rice.
- cut the chicken into 1/2 to 1 inch pieces. Transfer.
- chicken into med pan. Add chick peas, veggies, yoturt.
- and spices and mix well. Set pan over med-low heat.
- and cook 3-5 min to eat through. Remove from heat and.
- stir in cilantro. Season to taste with salt/pepper.
- SOOOO yummy!