Recipe by aznbbdoll
This is a recipe that I make often (and have modified) that came from a Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup label. I'm positing it so that I have it online for easy access.
- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs boneless skinless chicken (breast or thighs)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 cups cooked rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder over the chicken.
- Heat oil in large nonstick pan. Add chicken and cook until nearly done (about3-4 min).
- Sprinkle flour over the chicken and continue to cook about another minute or two.
- Add can of soup.
- Fill soup can with milk and add that to the skillet.
- Stir until soup is smooth, serve over rice.