This is a recipe that I make often (and have modified) that came from a Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup label. I'm positing it so that I have it online for easy access.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice chicken into strips.
- 2Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder over the chicken.
- 3Heat oil in large nonstick pan. Add chicken and cook until nearly done (about3-4 min).
- 4Sprinkle flour over the chicken and continue to cook about another minute or two.
- 5Add can of soup.
- 6Fill soup can with milk and add that to the skillet.
- 7Stir until soup is smooth, serve over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 706.4
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 177.7 mg
- Sodium 1291.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 74.0 g