Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe that I make often (and have modified) that came from a Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup label. I'm positing it so that I have it online for easy access.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder over the chicken.
- Heat oil in large nonstick pan. Add chicken and cook until nearly done (about3-4 min).
- Sprinkle flour over the chicken and continue to cook about another minute or two.
- Add can of soup.
- Fill soup can with milk and add that to the skillet.
- Stir until soup is smooth, serve over rice.