I'm posting this in response to a request. I havent tried it as yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- vegetable oil, enough to saute chicken
- 2 1/4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 6 cups whole milk
- 3 tablespoons chicken base
- 2 teaspoons tarragon, whole leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 48 ounces swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chablis
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 ounces cooked ham or 16 ounces Canadian bacon or 16 ounces smoked ham, diced
- 1First you will want to saute your chicken in your oil until it is cooked through (dont overcook) and set it aside.
- 2Next you will want to take out a double boiler and heat your milk in a double boiler (where you water underneath is boiling slightly).
- 3Next you will add your chicken base, tarragon, garlic, white pepper, and curry powder.
- 4When the milk is warm, you will want to add your swiss cheese, mixing it until melted and smooth.
- 5Once the cheese has melted, add your chapblis very slowly.
- 6Stir lightly, constantly and add your sour cream and combine thoroughly.
- 7Add ham and sauted chicken to the double boiler and cook for about 15 minutes on low simmer until heated through (make sure the water in your double boiler isnt boiling!).
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Cordon Bleu Soup
Serving Size: 1 (4702 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9025.0
- Calories from Fat 5104
- Total Fat 567.1 g
- Saturated Fat 332.0 g
- Cholesterol 2518.1 mg
- Sodium 4543.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 97.0 g
- Protein 779.9 g