Recipe by PSU Lioness
I found this on the Reynold's Wrap website and I am posting for safe keeping. I will update any adjustments after I make it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 lb.)
- 4 ounces sliced swiss cheese
- 4 ounces sliced smoked ham
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 ounce) jar alfredo sauce or 1 (10 ounce) jar cheese sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
- Lay out 4 sheets of aluminum foil, each measuring 12x18 inches.
- Center one chicken breast half on each sheet of foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. If you don't have non-stick foil, just spray the duller side well with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer one-fourth of cheese on each piece of chicken.
- Top with ham.
- Place vegetables around chicken.
- Spoon Alfredo sauce over chicken.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 19 to 23 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or 13 to 15 minutes in covered grill.
- Sprinkle with paprika before serving.