Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A wonderful hot dish that's ready in about 30 minutes! This one is a favorite in our household!
Make and share this Chicken Chedder Broccoli Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1) In a medium frying pan fully cook and brown the chicken breast.
- 2) Cut chicken breast into bite size pieces.
- 3) In a separate pan cook broccoli according to directions on the package.
- 4) In a 9x13 baking dish combine: chicken, broccoli, cheddar cheese soup, milk, pepper and 3/4 of the french fried onions and shredded cheddar cheese.
- 5) Cook in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- 6) Stir and top with remaining french fried onions and bake for an additional 5 minutes.