Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Quick Cooking magazine, with a couple changes. I used mild salsa and then added hot sauce to taste. Feel free to use a hotter salsa and skip the hot sauce, if you wish.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- hot sauce, to taste (optional)
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces portabella mushroom caps, diced (remove and discard stem and gills)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup guacamole (optional)
- 6 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream, salsa, mayonnaise, and hot sauce (if using). Stir in chicken, cheese, and mushrooms.
- Divide lettuce and guacamole (if using) between tortillas. Place about 1/2 cup chicken mixture on each tortilla. Fold sides over the filling.
Very, very easy to make & I even included the mushrooms in the mix! However, I added the guacamole to just 3 of the wraps for my other half! Packets of shredded chicken (as well as diced chicken breast) are a main-stay in my freezer, so this recipe was really a breeze! Thanks for the keeper! [Tagged & made as a recipe review reward in the PRMR Holiday Special]