Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Taste.com.au, sounds simple and delish!
- 200 g instant noodles
- 1⁄4 roast chicken, skin and bones removed, shredded
- 1 lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1⁄2 small red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- 1 small carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons ketjap manis
- Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Combine the noodles, chicken, cucumber, capsicum and carrot in a large bowl. Add the kecap manis and toss until well combined. Store in an airtight container.