Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 4 ounces spaghetti, dry
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken or 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup hidden valley caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Drain and combine with chicken, mushrooms, broth and dressing in a large mixing bowl.
- Place mixture in a 10-inch baking dish.
- Mix together Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs; sprinkle over spaghetti mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until casserole is hot and bubbly.