Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great if served with pasta or rice as a side.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced thinly
- caesar salad dressing, to your taste
- 1 cup caesar salad crouton
- Brush the chicken with oil.
- Combine basil, oregano, garlic salt, pepper and paprika; sprinkle over the chicken.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium low heat for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning several times.
- Arrange Romaine and tomato on the plate.
- Cut chicken into strips and place on top.
- Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle on cruotons.
My picky eater fiance actually does like chicken caeser salads...I just couldn't figure out a good recipe for the chicken. This worked great. He definitely enjoyed it. I just made a big batch of it (with no tomatoes for him, of course) and made some crescent rolls. Simple, quick dinner.
Very good taste and easy. I increased the basil and oregano to 1/4 tsp each.
Very tasty,especially liked the spices on the chicken.I omitted the tomatoes,just my preference...Delicious!