Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
A creation of Jason Mandeville.
- 14 inch prepared pizza crust, Thin & Crispy
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, Crushed
- 2 roma tomatoes, Thinly Sliced
- 591.47 ml cooked chicken breasts, Diced Garlic Flavored
- 473.18 ml mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 591.47 ml romaine lettuce, Chopped
- 118.29 ml caesar salad dressing
- 118.29 ml feta cheese, Crumbled
- 59.14 ml pine nuts, Roasted
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- On the Crust, lightly spread Olive Oil and crushed garlic to the edges.
- Next add thinly sliced Roma Tomatoes and diced chicken. Spread evenly across crust. Top off with mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven and bake (450 F)until cheese is lightly browned.
- In a seperate mixing bowl, add Romaine lettuce, Feta crumbles, and Caesar Dressing and mix until evenly dispursed.
- When pizza comes out of the oven, take contents of mixing bowl and spread evenly over entire pie.
- Garnish with Roasted Pine Nuts and Parmesan Cheese.
- Slice, Serve, and Enjoy.