- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 can cream of celery soup or 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup caesar salad dressing
- 4 cups hot cooked linguine
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and brown chicken.
- Stir in soup, water, and salad dressing- Heat to a boil and stir occasionally.
- Cover and cook untill chicken is cooked through- about 5-10 minutes.
- Toss together in linguine and tomato.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.