My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large *dry* skillet, fry (med heat) up the chicken that has been lightly sprinkled with garlic salt (powder) until it is done and browned and the bottom of the pan is coated with yummy chicken crusties. Remove chicken.
- 2Add 2 tbsp butter to the pan and throw in all the cabbage. Let wilt a bit.
- 3Add the 2 cups of water 1/2 a cup at a time and allow each 1/2 cup to evaporate a bit (about 5 minutes) before adding the next.
- 4Stir periodically through this process.
- 5Mix the other ½ cup of water with the cream.
- 6After most of the water has evaporated, pour 1/2 of the cream/water mix into skillet. Allow to boil down slowly.
- 7Add in cream cheese and stir in to melt.
- 8When cream is boiled down a bit add in the rest of the cream and reduce down.
- 9Add chicken and sprinkle in a generous amount of Parmesan cheese; stir.
- 10Season with garlic powder and cook until you have a nice creamy, thick sauce.
- 11Divide between 2 plates and enjoy.
- 12Might be nice to add in some mushrooms as well.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Cabbage Alfredo-Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (780 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.5
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.4 g
- Saturated Fat 28.2 g
- Cholesterol 209.3 mg
- Sodium 368.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 37.4 g