Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- In a large *dry* skillet, fry (med heat) up the chicken that has been lightly sprinkled with garlic salt (powder) until it is done and browned and the bottom of the pan is coated with yummy chicken crusties. Remove chicken.
- Add 2 tbsp butter to the pan and throw in all the cabbage. Let wilt a bit.
- Add the 2 cups of water 1/2 a cup at a time and allow each 1/2 cup to evaporate a bit (about 5 minutes) before adding the next.
- Stir periodically through this process.
- Mix the other ½ cup of water with the cream.
- After most of the water has evaporated, pour 1/2 of the cream/water mix into skillet. Allow to boil down slowly.
- Add in cream cheese and stir in to melt.
- When cream is boiled down a bit add in the rest of the cream and reduce down.
- Add chicken and sprinkle in a generous amount of Parmesan cheese; stir.
- Season with garlic powder and cook until you have a nice creamy, thick sauce.
- Divide between 2 plates and enjoy.
- Might be nice to add in some mushrooms as well.