1/2 Photos of Chicken Burrito Bake
mary winecoff's Note:
This is from "The Dinner Doctor" by Anne Byrn. Great to use up that leftover chicken or pick up a roasted chicken at the store. Quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2Place chicken, salsa verde and 1/2 cup of cheese in a mixing bowl.
- 3Stir to combine.
- 4Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down middle of tortilla.
- 5Fold one edge over and roll up.
- 6Place, seam side down, in 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 7Repeat with remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
- 8Combine pasta sauce and remaining 1 1/2 cups cheese in mixing bowl.
- 9Spread over burritos.
- 10Bake until sauce is bubbling and browned in spots, 20 to 25 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
- 12Top with shredded lettuce, diced avocado and/or chopped cilantro if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Burrito Bake
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.8
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 1043.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: