Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe from our local afternoon talk show
- 3 (6 ounce) chicken breasts
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (1 ounce) hidden valley ranch dip mix
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (Shredded)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- In a food processor, pulse the chicken breasts until ground. In a bowl, combine chicken, bacon, ranch mix, cheese and egg. Once combined add panko breadcrumbs and form into ½ cup patties.
- In a nonstick pan add butter and bring to medium heat. Grill burgers 5 minutes on each side.
Tasty little patty. I used ground pork, as I needed to use some up. Made for pammyowl's Cook a Thon.
Tried this last night for dinner and while I left out the cheese (I thought that would make it too rich for me) I kept the recipe as is. Very tasty and will make this again and again.