Recipe by ShaniRage
My husband loves chicken, broccoli, and cheese together, so this is the perfect dish to make him.
Top Review by Nana Lee
This was so good! It was simple and delicious. What's nice is that there is some left over to freeze. Living alone I like recipes that can be frozen. This was creamy and the broccoli was done just right. BTW- I used fresh broccoli florets and added more - 2 1/2 cups. I like lots of vegggies in my casseroels. Thanks, Shani.
- 1⁄2 lb cubed chicken breast
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, broccoli, macaroni, and cheese.
- Whisk soup, broth, garlic powder, and pepper together.
- Stir soup mixture into chicken mixture.
- Pour all together into a greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Bake another 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.