This recipe is taken from Recipe 84516, Low Carb Pizza, which is very tasty. I made some modifications to lower the number of calories. The original called for heavy cream, but most grocery stores now carry low-carb milk (Hood brand, green and blue cartons). Chicken and broccoli are a great finish on this "crust".
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat together half the cream cheese, milk, and eggs until smooth. Add any seasonings you want.
- Spray 9X13 pan with cooking spray or oil.
- Place 2 cups mozzerella cheese in bottom of pan.
- Pour egg mixture over cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam the chicken and broccoli and cut into small pieces.
- Remove crust from oven and spread the remaining cream cheese on top.
- Put chicken and broccoli on cream cheese layer, then cover with remaining cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake another 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.