1/1 Photo of Chicken Broccoli Pizza (Low Carb)
cookin' from scratch's Note:
This recipe is taken from Recipe 84516, Low Carb Pizza, which is very tasty. I made some modifications to lower the number of calories. The original called for heavy cream, but most grocery stores now carry low-carb milk (Hood brand, green and blue cartons). Chicken and broccoli are a great finish on this "crust".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Beat together half the cream cheese, milk, and eggs until smooth. Add any seasonings you want.
- 3Spray 9X13 pan with cooking spray or oil.
- 4Place 2 cups mozzerella cheese in bottom of pan.
- 5Pour egg mixture over cheese.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, steam the chicken and broccoli and cut into small pieces.
- 8Remove crust from oven and spread the remaining cream cheese on top.
- 9Put chicken and broccoli on cream cheese layer, then cover with remaining cup of mozzarella cheese.
- 10Bake another 5-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Pizza (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (444 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.3
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 163.7 mg
- Sodium 1113.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 75.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: