Recipe by StuGuru
Amazing comfort food. Very simple to make, and you usually have all of these ingredients at home. Perfect for a hearty dinner. Great as a leftover as well. So simple, and so delicious
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 1⁄2 lb fusilli, or similar pasta
- 3⁄4 cup pesto sauce (store bought or homemade)
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water for pasta.
- Cook chicken however you like, sautee usually works best.
- Keep warm.
- Chop up the broccoli and steam to desired consistancy- usually 7 minutes.
- Cook and drain pasta.
- Add chicken, broccoli, pesto and cream to the pasta.
- Mix thouroughly- add salt and pepper to taste.