Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was something that I came up with in order to make dinner quickly.
Make and share this Chicken & Broccoli Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1.5 (12 ounce) boxescolored rotini pasta
- 2 teaspoons garlic (I use more)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk, I use skim
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Boil chicken in a sauce pan with 1 -2 cups water, until cooked through.
- In a pot, cook pasta according to directions, but adding the broccoli the last 4-5 minutes, and drain when done.
- When chicken is cooked through, drain out water, and cut into small bite sized pieces.
- Then put chicken back into sauce pan with garlic, soup mix, sour cream, and milk, and bring to a boil.
- Add in the parmesan cheese, and add in the pepper as well.
- When cheese is melted, mix sauce and chicken broccoli mixture together and serve.