- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 3⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 4 cups medium hot cooked egg noodles, cooked without salt
Directions See How It's Made
- COOK chicken in nonstick skillet until browned.
- ADD broth, garlic powder and broccoli. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minute or until done. Remove chicken.
- MIX flour, milk and mustard. Gradually add to broth mixture. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Serve with chicken and noodles.