Prep 40 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious!!! My favorite meal ever!
- 8 ounces Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup (2 cans)
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 2 -3 stalks fresh broccoli (1pkg)
- 2 -3 cups cooked rice (instant rice prepared according to box)
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (1pkg)
- Place chicken breast in pan of water and boil until cooked thoroughly ( approximately 20 min or more). Cut or break chicken up into medium size pieces.
- Wash broccoli and cut into small pieces. Place in microwave dish with small amount of water. Cover dish and microwave on high to steam broccli until tender. (approx. 5 min) Drain water from broccoli.
- Mix together: mayonnaise, soup, lemon juice, curry powder.
- Lay broccoli and chicken pieces randomly in oblong (13x9) baking dish. Pour soup.mayo mixture over the chicken and broccoli. Then sprikle shredded cheddar to completely cover top.
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for 30-40 min until cheese is melted and almost, but not quite brown.
- Serve over rice.