1 hr 20 mins
Delicious!!! My favorite meal ever!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breast in pan of water and boil until cooked thoroughly ( approximately 20 min or more). Cut or break chicken up into medium size pieces.
- 2Wash broccoli and cut into small pieces. Place in microwave dish with small amount of water. Cover dish and microwave on high to steam broccli until tender. (approx. 5 min) Drain water from broccoli.
- 3Mix together: mayonnaise, soup, lemon juice, curry powder.
- 4Lay broccoli and chicken pieces randomly in oblong (13x9) baking dish. Pour soup.mayo mixture over the chicken and broccoli. Then sprikle shredded cheddar to completely cover top.
- 5Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for 30-40 min until cheese is melted and almost, but not quite brown.
- 6Serve over rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 262.6
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 48.7 mg
- Sodium 395.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 14.6 g