Chicken Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole
- Place chicken breast in pan of water and boil until cooked thoroughly ( approximately 20 min or more). Cut or break chicken up into medium size pieces.
- Wash broccoli and cut into small pieces. Place in microwave dish with small amount of water. Cover dish and microwave on high to steam broccli until tender. (approx. 5 min) Drain water from broccoli.
- Mix together: mayonnaise, soup, lemon juice, curry powder.
- Lay broccoli and chicken pieces randomly in oblong (13x9) baking dish. Pour soup.mayo mixture over the chicken and broccoli. Then sprikle shredded cheddar to completely cover top.
- Bake uncovered in 350 degree oven for 30-40 min until cheese is melted and almost, but not quite brown.
- Serve over rice.