- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream or 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 9x13 dish with broccoli.
- Place chunks of raw chicken breast on top.
- In sauce pan place mayo, cream cheese, cream, lemon juice, garlic, pepper and bouillon cubes.
- Cook over low heat and stir until cream cheese melts and bouillon cubes dissolve and are incorporated.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Top with cheddar cheese, and bake for one hour at 350°F.