1/1 Photo of Chicken Broccoli Casserole W/ Cheese
1 hr 20 mins
The sauce is so incredibly tasty, I'm just wondering what else I can use it on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 9x13 dish with broccoli.
- 2Place chunks of raw chicken breast on top.
- 3In sauce pan place mayo, cream cheese, cream, lemon juice, garlic, pepper and bouillon cubes.
- 4Cook over low heat and stir until cream cheese melts and bouillon cubes dissolve and are incorporated.
- 5Pour sauce over chicken.
- 6Top with cheddar cheese, and bake for one hour at 350°F.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Casserole W/ Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.4
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 175.2 mg
- Sodium 748.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 37.5 g