Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy throw-together recipe that tastes good.
- 2 -3 boneless chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut up and steamed
- 1 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 (4 2/3 ounce) box Pasta Roni (four cheese corkscrew flavor)
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- curry powder
- Cook pasta according to box directions.
- Add pasta to casserole dish and other ingredients.
- Sprinkle top with curry powder if you like.
- Cook uncovered 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.
Very tasty casserole! DH said "this one is a keeper." We also liked the curry powder added on top. I mixed it in a bit. We will be making this again. Thanks, lisa deptula!