Recipe by danielle hain
My family loves this dish.(A hard to please bunch) It is quick and not many ingredients. Serve as a main dish with a salad or as a passing dish at relatives.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans broccoli cheese soup
- 2 cups rice (cooked)
- 2 lbs boneless chicken
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown chicken in skillet with 1 tbs butter or margarine.
- Cook rice and broccoli separately.
- Drain broccoli.
- Mix soup, chicken, rice and broccoli together.
- place in a 9x13 pan or caserole dish.
- sprinkle with additional cheddar cheese.
- Bake until cheese is glden brown on top (usually about 15-20 minutes).