Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a one dish complete meal. Serve with a side salad and your ready to eat. A recipe from a taste of home magazine.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups chicken, cubed
- 3 cups broccoli, cooked
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (8 ounce) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- In bowl, mix soup, mayo and worcestershire sauce. Stir in chicken (I use.
- prepurchase roasted chicken), broccoli and onions. Pour in 9x13 pan. Sprinkle.
- with cheese. Cover, bake 20 minute at 375. In the mean time, separate biscuits,.
- cut each biscuit in half so that you have a flat side and a rounded side. After.
- 20 min, remove chicken mixture.
- Arrange biscuits, cut side down, evenly over hot chicken mix. Mix remaining.
- ingredients, pour over biscuits and bake uncovered for additional 20 min or.
- until lightly brown.