Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe from my daughter-in-law.. quick, easy and very tasty.
- 1 bbq rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 2 (420 g) cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (300 ml) container sour cream
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- broccoli, to your taste
- grated cheese
- Break up chicken and put into dish.
- Partly cook broccoli and put into dish.
- Mix all other ingredients together.
- Pour over chicken and broccoli.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake until brown.
- Serve with a crispy salad.