1/2 Photos of Chicken Broccoli Alfredo - Low Carb
Principessa Salvatore's Note:
I own a restaurant and I created this dish for people that are on a low carb diet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large frying pan.
- 2Cut chicken into large strips sauté in the butter.
- 3Add onions until golden brown.
- 4Add broccoli and sauté for one minute.
- 5Add heavy cream and bring to a boil.
- 6Add cheese and egg yolk; mix well.
- 7Serves 4 people.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Alfredo - Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 788.3
- Calories from Fat 600
- Total Fat 66.7 g
- Saturated Fat 39.7 g
- Cholesterol 374.2 mg
- Sodium 573.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 38.2 g