I own a restaurant and I created this dish for people that are on a low carb diet.
Make and share this Chicken Broccoli Alfredo - Low Carb recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan.
- Cut chicken into large strips sauté in the butter.
- Add onions until golden brown.
- Add broccoli and sauté for one minute.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a boil.
- Add cheese and egg yolk; mix well.
- Serves 4 people.
This was wonderful! I made it just like the recipe and didn't have too much cream left over. We ate it like a stew. Definitely a keeper. Super for the Atkiner!
This is a fabulous recipe! Thank you so much! I didn't have broccoli or chicken, but I zucchini and sausage. I made zucchini ribbons using a potato peeler and sprinkled salt on top to draw water out for 30 mins. During that time I made this amazing sauce. It is perfect as it is and did not change. I love the use of an egg yolk for added protein and fat. Thank you so much!!!
My whole family enjoyed this meal!