1/3 Photos of Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Seasoned Cook's Note:
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Great for pasta night! This is one of my family's mainstay dishes and better than you get in the restaurants! We make it as a one-dish meal and just add crusty bread. Easy preparation!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook angel hair pasta in salted water until a la denta stage and drain well.
- 2Cook broccoli florets in boiling water for 3 minutes and drain.
- 3In a large saucepan, saute chicken pieces until done. Remove and set aside.
- 4In same pan melt butter and add cream, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Heat for 2 minutes without boiling. Add parmesan cheese and stir to melt. Add chicken pieces, cooked pasta and broccoli florets lightly tossing to coat. If you want more sauce, use optional milk.
- 5Serve and sprinkle parmesan cheese as a garnish.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (632 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1855.4
- Calories from Fat 1279
- Total Fat 142.1 g
- Saturated Fat 73.4 g
- Cholesterol 453.3 mg
- Sodium 1342.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 71.5 g