ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Great for pasta night! This is one of my family's mainstay dishes and better than you get in the restaurants! We make it as a one-dish meal and just add crusty bread. Easy preparation!
- Cook angel hair pasta in salted water until a la denta stage and drain well.
- Cook broccoli florets in boiling water for 3 minutes and drain.
- In a large saucepan, saute chicken pieces until done. Remove and set aside.
- In same pan melt butter and add cream, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Heat for 2 minutes without boiling. Add parmesan cheese and stir to melt. Add chicken pieces, cooked pasta and broccoli florets lightly tossing to coat. If you want more sauce, use optional milk.
- Serve and sprinkle parmesan cheese as a garnish.
This is very delicious! My family loved it. The sauce is just wonderful. I did use angel hair this time, but next time I will use a thicker noodle. I always want to try angel hair, but I'm always disappointed - don't know why. Anyway, this is a wonderful meal and one I will make again. I doubled this recipe for my family of four. Thanks for sharing!
Your right, this is absolutely delicious! I used fettuccini instead of the angel hair, as I like the texture better for a dish like this. I made as directed and it resulted in an excellent tasting dish, and the sauce was great!
I didn't finish my review!! I used 3 breasts, fresh asiago and mozzarella cheeses and added a little milk. I would've given 5 stars but I had to almost double the recipe to feed my guy and I. Thank You though.. I'll never buy bottled alfredo sauce again!