Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe from Coup de Pouce
- 1⁄3 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, mix parsley, oregano, lemon zest and garlic. Set aside. Add salt and pepper to the chicken breasts.
- In a large skillet, melt butter at medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and cook for 6 minutes or until browned (flip at mid-cooking). Remove chicken breasts from the skillet and set aside on a plate. Add half of the parsley mixture and chicken stock. Bring to boil, stirring and scraping the bottom of skillet to remove the browned bits. Put the chicken back to the skillet. Reduce heat, cover and let simmer for 8 minutes or until chicken is not pink inside.
- When ready to serve, drizzle sauce on each serving and sprinkle with remaining parsley mixture.
This is really good. I whipped it up yesterday to take to work for dinner. Even after reheating it was moist and delicious.
This is an amazing chicken dish! So flavorful with only a few ingredients that I always have on hand. The chicken was moist and tender and quick and easy to make. Just loved this - thanks for sharing the recipe!
This was good. The chicken was tasty and moist, and the recipe is quick and easy enough to whip up on the spur of the moment. Thanks for posting!