Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We eat a lot of chicken in our house, so I'm always looking for new recipes. I found this one in Applehood and Motherpie cookbook by the Jr. League of Rochester. It's quite simple but elegant, great for dinner anytime or when you have company.
- Place chicken in skillet with wine.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until done (about 15-20 minutes).
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg yolks, cream, salt, 1/4 cup of cooking liquid, parsley and basil.
- Pour egg yolk mixture into a small saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until sauce thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice.
- Remove breasts from pan using a slotted spoon.
- Place on warmed serving platter.
- Pour sauce over breasts just before serving.